Browse our Executive Summary, academic peer-reviewed articles, and series of evidence and policy briefings.
Evidence and Policy Briefings:
- “British police dealing with mental health is a sticking-plaster solution that doesn’t get to the heart of the problem” Dr. Arabella Scantlebury, The Conversation, 22 September 2017
- Overview of NICE Review: Methods for identifying and/or assessing mental vulnerability Dr. Adwoa Parker and Dr. Alison Booth, 21 February 2018
External References to the Connect Project:
- 9 February 2018: HMICFRS PEEL Leadership Report 2017 (pages 32-3)
- 9 January 2018: ‘New mental health training for all front-line staff and officers’ (North Yorkshire Police)
- 11 September 2017: ‘North Yorkshire Police officers to receive mental health training’ (BBC News)